GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING MUZEIKO’S SERVICES
November 25, 2021
1. These General Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between MUZEIKO Ltd, Sofia, and an indefinite number of customers using the services or purchasing the goods offered by Muzeiko (purchase of tickets, annual passes, vouchers for visits, etc.).
2. The services described herein can be used or requested on site, on the company’s premises, located at 3 Prof. Boyan Kamenov Str., or via the Internet platform www.muzeiko.bg, using the email addresses assigned for the respective services.
3. These General Terms and Conditions apply to the services offered by Muzeiko and are effective for the activities described below as published on Muzeiko’s website, and are available to the customers in an accessible area in Muzeiko’s building by purchasing scientific content in various forms (Museum in a box).
4. Customers are to show initiative by reviewing and acquainting themselves with these General Terms and Conditions before purchasing an entry ticket or requesting the use of another service provided by Muzeiko, as well as with the instructions for safety when using the respective service. By purchasing a ticket and/or submitting a request for another service, the customer expresses agreement with these General Terms and Conditions and is obliged to comply with them. When requesting a group service (birthday party, school group visits, etc.), the applicant must acquaint all children, their parents, and all teacher and/or parent chaperones with these Terms and Conditions and direct them to the website where they can read them.
5. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the terms listed below shall have the meaning given herein, as follows:
“MUZEIKO”, “Muzeiko Science Center for Children”, “Company”or “Vendor/Merchant” shall mean MUZEIKO Ltd, Sofia, Unified Identification Code (UIC) 202772419, VAT No. BG202772419, with seat and registered address at 3Prof.BoyanKamenov Str., 1700 Sofia, represented by the manager Bistra Dobrinova Kirova-Koleva, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone No. 02/902 0000;
“Customer”, “Client” and “Visitor” shall mean any person who purchases or wishes to purchase any product or service provided by Muzeiko;
“Service” shall mean an activity offered by Muzeiko against payment of a fixed price (e.g. an entry ticket, annual passes, school visit, birthday party, venue hire, etc.); the list of services offered may be changed at any time;
“Ticket” shall mean a unique document with a barcode issued in the form of a paper wristband, which is fastened on the customer’s wrist and grants him or her unlimited entry opportunities into the Muzeiko Science Center for Children for the respective day;
“Annual pass” shall mean a document plastic customer card issued by Muzeiko, which grants the holder(s) unlimited admission to all Muzeiko exhibits during opening hours for a period of one year;
„Тhree-month pass“ shall mean a document plastic customer card issued by Muzeiko, which grants the holder(s) unlimited admission to all Muzeiko exhibits during opening hours for a period of ninety calendar days;
“Voucher” shall mean a document issued by Muzeiko, which the holder may exchange for a ticket to enter the Muzeiko Science Center for Children. The voucher certifies that a full advance payment has been made for the ticket offered by Muzeiko;
“School group” shall mean a group of pupils from the 1st through the 12thgrade and 6-year-old pre-schoolers from a kindergarten or a school led by teachers and/or educators;
“Birthday party” shall mean a multifaceted service that includes a theme party, a visit to the Muzeiko exhibits, and a party menu provided by a partner of Muzeiko;
"Muzeiko in a box" is a complex service, representing a digital STE(A)M scientific workshop for children of various age groups;
“Child” shall mean a natural person who has not reached the age of 18 years;
“Student” shall mean a natural person studying at a higher educational institution for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree who has not yet reached the age of 25 years;
“Retiree” or “Senior Citizen” shall mean a natural person who is the recipient of a pension and is able to vouch for that by having a specific document;
“Person with a permanent disability” shall mean a natural person who, as result of an anatomical, physiological or mental impairment, has a permanently diminished ability to perform activities in the same way and to the same extent as a healthy person, and who has been determined to have a degree of reduced work ability or a type and degree of disability of 50% or above by the respective medical authorities;
“Website” or “Site” shall refer to the Internet platforms www.muzeiko.bg.
6. Muzeiko reserves the right to change prices without prior notice and to amend errors in the technical or other characteristics of the products and services it provides.
7. The company is registered as a Personal Data Administrator, which allows it to handle the personal data provided by the customers and to collect and store their information in a manner that enables their identification, taking the requisite care to prevent third-party access to the stored data. You can familiarize yourself with Muzeiko’s Notification for the Protection of Personal Data on its webpage as well as in person at the cashier‘s desks.
8. The company acknowledges its duty to take care of all children it assumes responsibility for, including by protecting them against violations, wherefore it strictly complies with children’s rights protection laws and regulations.
II. GENERAL VISITOR RULES AND POLICIES
9. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises of Muzeiko Science Center for Children unless agreed otherwise. One adult can accompany up to five children under the age of 12.
10. During school group visits, children must be accompanied by at least one teacher. In this case, one teacher, parent or another adult can accompany up to ten children. During school visits, parents may accompany children only jointly with a teacher or teachers. Parents cannot organize school visits on their own, without the knowledge of the teacher and/or principal of the respective school.
11. Chaperons are responsible for the safety and well-being of the children they accompany. All visitors shall follow the current Safety measure while at the territory of Muzeiko.
12. Visitors are responsible for protecting their personal items during their visit to Muzeiko. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings, for possessions left unattended or locked in the lockers provided. Personal items found on the premises of Muzeiko may be kept in storage, without Muzeiko incurring such an explicit obligation.
13. The following acts are prohibited on the premises of Muzeiko Science Center for Children:
- bringing in and consuming foods or beverages beyond the turnstiles, with the exception of water and baby food;
- bringing in and consuming foods or beverages in the café, with the exception of cake for organized birthday parties. The cake must be accompanied by a certificate of quality and origin;
- using fountain candles, fireworks and similar items in the Muzeiko Science Center for Children facilities;
- smoking, in any form and by any means in any of the Muzeiko facilities, including outdoors – in the garden, on the children’s playground and the parking space;
- carrying guns or other dangerous items;
- speaking loudly or engaging in any other act that causes or could cause inconvenience or a threat to the well-being or comfort of other visitors during their visit to Muzeiko; in conversing between themselves and with other visitors and Muzeiko staff visitors shall follow the rules of civility. Raising one’s voice and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated;
- running among the exhibits or climbing atnon-designated places;
-leaving children under the age of 12 unattended or allowing them to disturb other visitors;
-disposing of waste anywhere other than the places designated for the purpose;
-walking among the exhibits with strollers may be temporarily subject to restrictions at the discretion of the on-duty manager;
-entering staff-only areas or utility spaces.
14. Visitors who fail to adhere to the rules described above, as we as the current Safety Measures (published at www.muzeiko.bg) will be asked to leave the Muzeiko Science Center for Children even if they have purchased a ticket. In such a case Muzeiko shall not owe neither a refund of the amount paid for the respective service nor any other compensations.
15. Muzeiko Science Center for Children is a site under security surveillance as defined by law. The site is protected using video surveillance tools.
16. Intoxicated persons and persons carrying bulky objects are not permitted on Muzeiko premises.
17. Visitors must protect the exhibits and facilities/installations and use them with due care. In case of damage the guilty party shall be financially liable and must reimburse the company for the full cost of repairs and/or restoration.
18. With a view to ensuring the safety of all Muzeiko visitors, it is recommended to use the exhibits with care and if they need information and/or assistance, visitors should contact a member of staff.
19. Visitors should follow the instructions on the signs placed in Muzeiko as well as staff’s directions.
20. A stroller park and secure lockers for storing personal belongings are provided for visitors’ use.
21. If a visitor loses, damages or breaks his or her locker key, he or she will be charged for its replacement. Prior to opening the locker, the visitor must describe in detail the items stored inside in order to get them back.
22. Entry into the Muzeiko Science Center for Children is a service that can be granted through purchase of a ticket unless otherwise provided in these General Terms and Conditions.
23. Ticket prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax and are established unilaterally by Muzeiko based on various criteria (day of the week, visitor’s age, public holidays, etc.). Current ticket prices are listed in a visible space at the ticket office at Muzeiko Science Center for Children and on its website.
24. The ticket becomes valid only after it is fastened around the visitor’s wrist in a way that does not allow its replacement or removal without damaging its integrity. A destroyed ticket (torn wristband) cannot be re-issued.
25. Once the ticket has been issued, it cannot be exchanged for a ticket for a different day and/or visitor category, nor can its price for purchase be refunded, unless as explicitly provided for by these General Terms and Conditions.
26. In order to validate it, visitors must fasten the wristband ticket in a way that does not allow its removal without damaging its integrity. They must also keep their tickets from the moment of purchase until the end of their visit. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for stolen, lost, destroyed or damaged rickets and is under no obligation to re-issue such rickets or refund their purchase price.
27. Muzeiko staff members are within their rights to deny or revoke access to Muzeiko Science Center for Children to any person without a wristband ticket fastened on his or her wrist or to a person who presents a torn or otherwise manipulated ticket when inspected.
28. When access to Muzeiko Science Center for Children is prevented or inhibited for technical reasons during working hours and provided less than two hours have passed since the purchase of the ticket, the customer may avail him- or herself of one of the following options:
- the customer may request a full refund of the entry ticket’s purchase price;
- the issued entry ticket may be re-issued for another day, depending on Muzeiko’s capacity and the customer’s wishes;
To exercise his or her rights under this clause, the customer must produce a valid ticket for the respective day and a receipt to the ticket office desk at Muzeiko.
29. Muzeiko shall not owe the customer a refund of the purchase price of the ticket if two (2) or more hours have passed between the purchase of the ticket and the time in which the person has started facing issues accessing the exhibits. In such cases, Muzeiko does not offer any compensation pertaining to transport and accommodation costs, expenses for food and drink, etc.
30. A ticket allows access to the Muzeiko Science Center for Children and is valid for the day it was purchased or validated. In certain cases and under certain circumstances a ticket may be valid for a fixed period, with the relevant terms and conditions announced at an easily accessible site.
31. A ticket contains the following data:
-information regarding the name of the company;
-unique barcode and identification number.
32. Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged for other products or services and cannot be transferred to third parties.
33. The program announced beforehand in Muzeiko’s event calendar is subject to changes at any moment in time, with the company not being liable for any penalties or compensations in that regard.
IV. DISCOUNTS REGARDING TICKET PRICES
34. The entrance fee for the children’s museum Muzeiko may vary based on the profile of the visitors, for whom the tickets are issued, as well as depending on the specific days and hours chosen, in addition to other criteria, as deemed suitable by Muzeiko;
35. The actual price list of the Company is prominently displayed at the cashier’s desks in the Museum and is published on the Company's website.
36. Muzeiko offers ticket discounts for the following categories of people as well as under the conditions described below:
▪discount for children under the age of 2 years – an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00. All natural persons who have not reached the age of 2 years and confirm their status by showing a document verifying their age are eligible for this discount;
▪discount for students – all students who have not yet turned 25 are eligible for this discount against a valid ISIC card or another document showing student status;
▪discount for senior citizens – any retired persons who can prove their status as a retiree with a valid document;
▪discount for persons with permanent disability – an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00. Any persons with a permanent disability as defined in § 1, item 2 of the Additional Provisions of the Integration of Persons with Disabilities Act whocan verify their status with a valid document are eligible for this discount. The people who accompany a person with permanent disability purchase a ticket for a price that is determined in accordance with their eligibility for a discount based on the abovementioned general conditions;
▪discount for persons with permanent disability who are impaired in their movement and need a wheelchair or are allowed a caregiver – once the status of the person with the disability (including the need for an accompanying caregiver) has been verified, these persons and the people who accompany them are able to purchase an entrance ticket for the price of BGN 0.00, provided that the caregiver is an adult who is able to take care of them and assist them;
▪discount for teachers accompanying school groups – for every school group of 10 or more children one teacher is admitted free of charge (with a BGN 0.00 ticket), after he or she verifies his or her status as a chaperon or a supervisor of a school group;
▪discount for teachers accompanying groups from kindergartens - for every group of 5 or more children, one teacher who accompanies the group and is in charge of it, is admitted with a BGN 0.00 ticket, after he or she verifies his or her status as a chaperon or a supervisor of such a group;
37. The discounts for which persons with permanent disability are eligible also apply to children from school groups who are part of organized visits;
38. Discounts cannot be combined and the persons who would like to make use of them need to establish the capacity in which they are applying for the respective discount (for example, their age, their status as a student, pupil, retiree, and so on) with one or more valid documents issued in Bulgarian or in exceptional cases in English;
39. In case a person who requests a discount from the price of the ticket is not able to prove that he or she has a right to make use of it, the person will not be allowed to purchase such a ticket, and if the purchase has already taken place, the person will not be able to access the exhibits of the Muzeiko Science Center for Children, unless he or she pays the difference in price between the regular and discount fee;
40. Regarding certain time intervals, days in which visits take place and/or specific events, the company retains the right to set different prices for tickets or specify different conditions, which will be displayed at a prominent place.
V. ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
41. The Museum organizes and conducts educational activities (programs) for children, which are available at an additional cost.
42. Seats for the various educational programs are limited, and tickets for them are sold separately and are valid only with the tickets for entrance to the Muzeiko Children's Science Center.
43. The company may set age and / or other restrictions for attending additional educational programs, which it announces in advance.
44. Children may also attend the Additional Educational Programs without an accompanying adult, if the adult waits until the end of the program in the immediate vicinity of the place where the program is taking place, so that when needed and when the child leaves the venue, to be able to be at his/her disposal.
45. The additional educational programs of the Muzeiko Children's Science Center are as follows:
45.1. PLANETARIUM - Scientific programs in the Planetarium are subject to copyright protection, which prevents the recording of the various programs shown there. The programs are designed for persons over 6 years of age and are not suitable for persons suffering from claustrophobia or other diseases in which dark confined spaces would create discomfort to the visitor. During the screenings, viewers should remain silent.
45.2. CULINARY WORKSHOPS - When purchasing a ticket for a Culinary Workshop, Muzeiko informs visitors about the ingredients and products included in the respective recipe, and the adults accompanying the children sign a declaration.
45.3. SPORTS ACTIVITIES - For the sake of the safety of children when it comes to participating in sports activities, Muzeiko can set special conditions for participation, which will be announced in advance.
45.4. SCIENCE-RELATED ACTIVITIES IN THE LABORATORY - The scientific program in the Laboratory requires reading and writing skills as well as well-developed fine motor skills. In view of this circumstance, Muzeiko may require parents/guardians/companions to participate in the science program to assist and offer help to the children, without purchasing a separate ticket.
45.5. CERAMICS WORKSHOPS - When purchasing a ticket for a Ceramics Workshop, the Company informs visitors about the way in which the finished products or models will be received.
VI. INTERACTIVE SCIENTIFIC WORKSHOPS
46. Muzeiko also provides other educational services in the form of entertaining activities suitable for children, which can take place in a long distance form with the help of different communication tools.
47. The interactive science workshops take place online: live (Virtual science workshop/Muzeiko online) or are pre-recorded (Muzeiko in a box).
48. The interactive online science workshops can be purchased by a vast array of customers – physical and legal entities, schools, kindergartens and other organizations.
49. The interactive science workshops represent complex services for children belonging to different age groups. They include:
- an entertaining video lesson with scientific content, presented by an expert at children’s science center Muzeiko, as well as instructions pertaining to the implementation of the practical aspects of the science workshop that are provided as a prior recording (e.g. by linking to an online platform for sharing videoclips) or live (e.g. with the aid of a software application for videoconferencing);
- materials needed for completing the art-related/creative task that is part of the science workshop. The materials can be provided in two ways – in a physical form, by sending them via courier services, or in a virtual fashion, by e-mailing files, which are to be printed out personally by the customer;
50. Muzeiko in a box – in the cases when the materials are provided in a physical form, they are delivered to the customer in a box, which contains information about the electronic address/weblink where the entertaining video lesson can be viewed, as well as materials that would enable the children, for whom the workshop is designed, to complete the art-related task on their own.
51. Muzeiko online – in some cases the service is provided solely within the virtual realm – by sending out an e-mail, a link is provided for an online meeting and/or live streaming, as well as a file that is to be printed out beforehand by the customer and provided to the children who will participate in the interactive workshop.
52. The services within this section are provided on the basis of a written or online application compiled beforehand. By filling out and sending the application, the customer declares that he or she is familiar with and accepts the current general terms.
53. Within five days of receiving the application, Muzeiko undertakes the obligation to provide a written response.
54. The response may be a confirmation or a refusal, taking into account the specific case and the options from the perspective of both sides.
55. The application is considered to have been accepted after a written confirmation by Muzeiko has been sent out, which outlines until what date payment can be made. Only in this case the company undertakes an obligation to provide the service under this section.
56. The payment can be made via a bank transfer (with a debit/credit card), on delivery (only when the materials are physically provided, via a courier) and in cash at one of the cashier‘s desks at Muzeiko.
57. A change in the request form pertaining to the date is acceptable up to five days before the virtual science workshop is to take place and under the stipulation that the new date is available.
58. With view to the safety of the children, over the course of the whole duration of the workshop and the completion of the art-related activities, the children are to be accompanied by an adult (e.g. parent, pedagogue, teacher and others).
59. The customer is obliged to familiarize himself/herself with the rules for using the various online platforms and/or software applications that are needed for providing and making use of the virtual service, as well as to observe them.
60. All the expenses incurred as a result of the provision of the service, including the Internet access, the installing of the applications and/or programs needed so that the service could properly function, as well as the consumables for printing are to be covered by the customer and are not included in the price of the service for this section.
61. If the situation arises that due to a fault or omission on the part of Muzeiko an online connection for the interactive workshop cannot be established for the respective time interval, the customer will have the following choices:
- within two weeks to attend a new edition of the same workshop or
- the renumeration provided to be reimbursed within 14 days of the date, on which the customer has expressed his preference and has provided bank account details.
62. If the situation arises that due to technical or other reasons the customer is unable to establish a connection for the time slot during which the interactive workshop is to take place (no Internet connection, technical issues with the platform, etc.) Muzeiko assumes no responsibility and the renumeration provided for the service will not be reimbursed.
63. The customer cannot ultimately decline the service under this section, with view to the circumstance that the service provided is connected to activities that fall within the scope of entertainment and concrete dates for when they are to take place have been envisioned.
VII. ANNUAL AND 3-MONTH PASSES
64. Muzeiko offers its visitors passes for multiple visits, as follows:
- Annual passes;
- Three-month passes;
65. Annual and three-month passes are issued after the filling out of an application by the customer and the payment of a corresponding price.
66. An annual pass grants its holder an admission to Muzeiko Children’s Museum for a period of one year under the conditions applicable on the day of the visit.
67. A three-month pass grants its holder an admission to Muzeiko Children’s Museum for a period of 90 days under the conditions applicable on the day of the visit.
68. Students who hold annual or three-month passes will not use the discounts for school group visits.
69. The full name of the holder is printed on the annual and three-month pass.
70. Annual and three-month passes grant holders an admission to the exhibits in Muzeiko Science Center for Children on working days and are valid only with an ID (for the persons who are over 18 years old).
71. Muzeiko issues the following types of annual and three-month passes:
- for a child over the age of 2 years or a student;
- for an adult (over the age of 18 years);
- For an adult and a child;
- Flex – for an adult and a child;
- family pass for 3 people;
- family pass for 4 people;
- family pass for 5 or more people (the number of adults should not exceed 3, up to 7 people in total);
72. A “Flex” card for a child and a chaperone – one child (between the ages of 2 and 18), on whose name the card will be issued, and a chaperon of one’s choice are eligible for it. This type of card is issued for a period of 90 days or one year, and on the day of each visit, wristbands granting access to the child and the chaperon are also provided.
73. Annual and three-month passes grant holders an admission, but they are not tickets. For each visit, the customer will receive a ticket from Muzeiko’s ticket office upon producing relevant pass and an ID.
74. Tickets issued based on annual or three-month passes give the same rights to visitors as the purchased tickets for individual visitors, incl. and the right to buy a ticket for the additional services offered by Muzeiko (Planetarium, Culinary Workshop, Sports Activity, etc.).
75. Annual and three-month passes cannot be returned or exchanged for other products or services and cannot be transferred to third parties.
76. Annual and three-month passes are individual and personalized (issued to a specific person or family members). They cannot be reassigned to new holder(s).
77. Family annual and three-month passes grant admission to the family members listed, at least one of whom must be a child.
78. The annual and three-month pass grants the holder a 5% discount off the regular prices of the gift shop merchandize. The discount does not apply to discounted items, vouchers or additional supplies for products (e.g., batteries).
79. The annual and three-month pass grants the holder a 5% discount off the regular price of the Birthday Party service as well as other services offered by Muzeiko, if this is explicitly provided in the terms and conditions of their use. This discount cannot be used in combination with other discounts and is applicable only if the card is presented with an identity document.
80. A lost or destroyed annual or three-month pass may be reissued after paying a fee and if Muzeiko has been informed in a timely manner.
81. When purchasing an annual or three-month pass, the customer will provide Muzeiko with the information necessary for issuing the respective pass, including personal data of the respective family members.
82. The customer/client assumes the full risk of pass damage or loss after receiving it.
83. Annual passes are issued for a period of one year and three-month for a period of ninety days, and are effective from the date of purchase until the respective day of the following year or respectively the ninetieth day inclusive.
84. The customer must immediately notify Muzeiko in case of loss of a pass.
85. Muzeiko offers and sells vouchers for tickets. Vouchers must be redeemed within a specific period of time, which is printed on them.
86. A voucher’s price equals the total amount inclusive of all taxes and charges accrued on the transaction. A voucher may be used as a payment method exclusivelyfor purchasing tickets at cash registers at Muzeiko’s point of sale.
87. The value of a ticket voucher is fixed and does not change depending on the day of the actual use of the service (visit). One ticket voucher is redeemable for one ticket.
88. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Vouchers may not be paid back in cash or transferred against payment. A lost, destroyed or expired voucher will not be restored or replaced with a new one.
89. One voucher may be used to make one payment.
90. If the price of the ticket is lower than the nominal value of the voucher, the customer may not receive the difference as change.
91. A valid voucher is any voucher that has the relevant requisites – colour, embossed stamp “Muzeiko“, seal and date, as well as readable label "Voucher for a one-time visit to Muzeiko for Adult / Child“. In case of illegible, stained or damaged signs as well as damaged integrity, voucher acceptance could be denied. In case of fraud, attempted fraud or suspicion of another illegal activity in connection with the purchase and/or use of vouchers as a payment method, Muzeiko may void the voucher and demand an alternative method of payment.
92. The voucher is owned by the holder. The holder should announce his or her intention to pay with a voucher in a timely fashion.
93. Muzeiko cannot be held responsible for lost or destroyed vouchers.
IX. EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR ORGANIZED GROUPS OF CHILDREN
94. Muzeiko carries out educational programs for organized school groups and kindergarten groups at the Muzeiko Children's Science Center and in the schools as a complex service for a fixed fee.
95. The educational programs are intended for kindergarten children and students in primary and secondary education (grades 1 through 8).
96. Muzeiko determines the minimum and maximum number of children /students for the different groups.
97. The cost of services under this section includes:
- meeting the group at the agreed time;
- an educational program for the children/students included in the respective group, which takes place on the territory of the Muzeiko Children's Science Center or on site at the respective school;
- Program leader/presenter from Muzeiko;
- Entrance for one accompanying teacher for every 10 children for the school groups and for every five children from the kindergarten groups.
98. The final cost of services under this section is based on the number of children included in the respective group.
99. The price of the service under this section does not include transport, food, and other additional services beyond those described above.
100. The educational programs under this section cannot be combined with other services provided by the Company (for example, annual cards and others).
101. Services under this section shall be provided based on a pre-approved written request in accordance with a template available on the Muzeiko website.
102. The application should be completed in a duly and legible manner, indicating the number and age of the children, desired additional services, details for the teacher who organizes and manages the group, as well as other information necessary to organize the visit.
103. Applications shall be accepted and processed only if they are sent to email@example.com or submitted in person to the Company's address at least ten days before the date of the planned visit.
104. By submitting the application, the teacher who organizes and manages the group declares that he/she is familiar with and accepts these general terms and conditions and undertakes to inform the parents of the children included in the group about their contents.
105. Within three working days of receipt of the request, Muzeiko undertakes to respond in writing to the applicant. The answer may be affirmation or refusal, depending on the particular case and the capabilities of both parties.
106. The application shall be deemed accepted after the written confirmation on the part of Muzeiko. Only in this case shall the Company be obliged to provide the service under this section.
107. Modification of the request shall be admissible up to ten days before the visit, after written confirmation by Muzeiko.
108. All the payments for educational programs may be made by bank transfer or cash at the cashier’s desk at Muzeiko on the day of the visit.
X. BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR A CHILD
109. Muzeiko organizes birthday parties for children as a complex service provided for a fixed price in accordance with certain restrictions.
110. The maximum number of children that is able to participate in a birthday party is determined by the capacity of the venues, the necessary supplies as well as the type of program that has been chosen, and thus cannot be exceeded.
111. In view of the safety and comfort of the children, the company reserves the right to apply some restrictions for the various programs, as well as restrictions pertaining to the number of the children who can take part in the respective type of party.
112. Muzeiko reserves the right to refuse to provide the service described under this section in case the maximum acceptable number of participants (guests) is exceeded and/or if the children are not of the age required for the program that has been chosen. In this case, the prepaid amount is not refundable.
113. Children under the age of five attending the celebration should be accompanied by an adult at all times. The presence of at least one parent during the entire stay of the children in Muzeiko is required.
114. Muzeiko has the right to set a higher than the announced price for the program when the number of children exceeds the maximum number of participants (guests).
115. The price of this service is a bundle price and includes the organizing of a theme party on the Muzeiko premises in accordance with a programme chosen in advance, all the necessary materials needed for the party, and the Muzeiko staff members who will be in charge of the party.
116. The price of the service under this section does not include transport, food, etc. additional services beyond those described above.
117. The cost of the service under this section is determined according to the number of children and the program selected.
118. The service is provided based on a request form filled in by a parent and including details about the child, the number of guests and any additional services required. By filling in and submitting the request form, the customer states that he or she has read and agrees with these General Terms and Conditions.
119. Muzeiko undertakes to respond in writing to the sender within three working days of receipt of the request. The answer may be affirmation or refusal, depending on the particular case and the capabilities of both parties.
120. The application shall be deemed accepted after sending a written acknowledgment by Muzeiko specifying a time limit for the advance payment. Only in this case shall the Company be obliged to provide the service under this section.
121. Confirmation of a reservation for a birthday date is made only after receiving the advance payment for the value of the service, within the specified time. Payment can be made by bank transfer or cash at the cashier’s desk at Muzeiko.
122. A change in the date shall be admissible up to five days before the celebration and if the new date is vacant.
123. In case of cancellation of a birthday party booking 5 days prior to the scheduled date, 50% of the advance payment shall be refunded. No refunds will be issued for parties cancelled later than 5 days prior to the scheduled date.
XI. CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
124. In case of non-performance or inaccurate performance of a service, the client is entitled to claim liability from Muzeiko up to the full amount of the value of the incorrectly performed or non-performed service under the respective contract by filing a claim.
125. When making a claim for a service, the customer may demand the performance of the service in accordance with the contract, deduction from the price or a refunding of the amount paid.
126. The complaint may be done orally or in writing.
127. When making a claim, the customer shall indicate the subject of the claim, his preferred method of satisfying the claim, respectively the amount that is claimed and the contact address.
128. The client must also attach the documents, which support his or her claim: a receipt or invoice, protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the service with the contract, as well as other documents establishing the grounds for and size of the claim, if available.
129. Service claims may be submitted within 14 days of noticing the inconsistency between the service and the contractual agreement.
130. The right of claim may be exercised only by the person concerned, including in the case of a contract in favour of a third party (when a child ticket is purchased).
131. Muzeiko maintains a register of complaints. Complaints are received at any time during Muzeiko Science Center for Children’s working hours at Muzeiko’s registered address.
132. In case a dispute arises between the company and the customers using the services, which it offers, both sides are obliged to show reasonable efforts to find a resolution on the basis of negotiations conducted on the principle of mutual respect. If ultimately an agreement cannot be reached, the case can be brought to a competent court in the city of Sofia.
133. The company will consider the liability claim within one month from its submission.
134. The customer is informed of the decision that has been taken in accordance with the previous article.
135. Complaints filed after the deadline are not going to be considered.
136. The parties’ liability relating to or arising from non-performance of the clauses hereof shall be limited financially to the price paid by the customers for the respective services.
137. For any issues not addressed in these General Terms and Conditions the provisions of the applicable Bulgarian laws and regulations shall apply.
138. The customer does not have the right to transfer, in full or in part, the rights and obligations under this contract for the general conditions on third parties without the explicit written consent of the company.
139. The customer must adhere to the rules established and introduced by Muzeiko. In case of failure to adhere to the rules as announced, Muzeiko may terminate the provision of the services ahead of schedule.
140. The language of negotiation shall be Bulgarian and all payments shall be made in Bulgarian leva.
141. Muzeiko may unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time effective as of the date of publication of these amendments on the Muzeiko website and/or in a place that is accessible to the users at the address of governance of the company.
Seasonal and Annual passSee more