Here is everything that you should know regarding the rules for a safe and pleasent visit that Muzeiko has in place:
1. Protect yourself and the others by wearing a mask or a shield.
2. Keep distance from each other.
3. Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently.
4. When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth with a tissue or the bend of your elbow.
5. Sanitize your hands frequently with the help of the hand sanitizers, spread around Muzeiko.
6. Do not visit Muzeiko if you are experiencing high fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
To ensure the peace and comfort of children and parents during their stay, Muzeiko will have new working hours: visitors will have access from 10:00am to 12:30pm; from 1:00pm to 3:30pm and from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. During the breaks between the three time intervals the Children's Museum will be cleaned thoroughly, following the mandatory protocol with taking highly hygienic measures.
Muzeiko's capacity will be limited so that parents and children can keep the necessary distance and have fun freely among the floors of Muzeiko. The limited capacity will offer a special experience for visitors, who will have the opportunity to get to know in detail favorite and unexplored areas of the museum alike.
How to buy a ticket?
We kindly ask you to buy your tickets online HERE. Tickets at the Museiko cahsier's desk will be sold only if the capacity is not full. Please arrive shortly before the start time of your visit. The ticket price is BGN 9 for everyone. One ticket for Muzeiko will be valid for a single time interval.
For an additional BGN 1 for each ticket purchased, you can extend your stay at Muzeiko for another time interval after the disinfection hour.
Muzeiko's cafeteria will work according to the safety measures taken. You can see its working hours HERE.
You can get to know the safety measures taken in detail in the attached file.
Seasonal and Annual passSee more