English at the Museum is not a typical English course. It is an English language program developed by Muzeiko's team and designed to immerse children in the wonderful world of science and knowledge by exploring the permanent exhibitions of the children's science center.
English at the Museum covers English from the fields of biology, physics, chemistry, ecology, geography, geology, history and archaeology. The presentation of topics outstands the widely known methods of standard classroom and it’s led by the new international practices in teaching foreign languages.
English at the Museum not only introduces children to different areas of science, but also prepares them for SAT, SAT Subject, IELTS, TOEFL. The program is led by Bulgarian and American teachers with proven experience and reputation.
English at the Museum is divided into 3 parts: academic, learning through exposure, and an art workshops. Each one of them give children the opportunity to experience what they saw and turn it into a permanent knowledge. The unique interactive exhibitions of Muzeiko come to life in children's mind, turning the complicated, new vocabulary in an adventure that is remembered forever. Finally everything is reasserted in our art workshop where children experience learning again, but this time through art.
The themes for the first term are: Unusual mammals, Clocks, Prehistoric life, Shapes.
• English at the Museum is for children from 1 - 4 grade / level A2 - B1
(Good communication skills)
• Children in one group: 10 - 15
Min 10 children
• Two days weekly- Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 - 6.30 pm*
* Final days will be determined based on the schedule of the enrolled children
• WHEN: Starts in October 2016 ends in May 2017;
* We follow the official Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science’s vacation schedule.
• WHERE: Muzeiko
PRICE: 140 BGN* monthly
* Enrolment for at least one term. Discount - 10% for full year payment.
For additional information and inquiry: Milena Savova- 02 / 902 00 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org